Friday 15 February 2008

Bloody Men

Been emailing this man for a little while and we have progressed to txt. If not for the cold I probably would have spoken to him. It has all been polite and good. He is funny. We have had a few sexual innuendos that started over me spitting not swallowing at work.

Anyway he txt me tonight to see how I was and I said I was heaps better but still had a Rudolf nose. His comeback was all that blowing. Yeah ok Ha ha. I said so many comments to that I could make but wont. Now he is pushing me to say something "naughty". Am I just being a prude? It is really turning me off as I have said nah I will leave it to your imagination and he is coming back with no come on tell me something I can go to sleep with!!!

Men just piss me off.

And can I just say J is in contact again. Not happy.

No comments: