Friday 22 February 2008

Dropped like a sack of spuds

Matt has been hit with the enlightening stick and has decided not to pursue varying the court orders!!! Hoo bloody ray!

Had an idea it maybe coming Monday night when the kids told me that he had spoken to them asking them who they would rather stay with. Him or my mum and dad!! Well you can guess who the clean winner was there. So I rang my lawyer today and yes Matt had been in contact and does not want to go any further with it. So just have to sign some documents and send them into the court. The magistrate should be happy with that and we won't have to go back to court!!

So the two days off last week I had because of my cold I didn't get paid for!! I have to accrue sick leave! Damn. Just when I thought I was going to have a good week money wise! Things are better but not great. It is taking me a while to sort of get on top of the bills and debt I had when I was so far down the financial drainpipe I could not see the light. But I will get there now. It is not as dire as it use to be now and that is good. I know other people find it hard on such a low wage but for me I am earning more than I have before with the kids!! So it is nice.

Saw G Monday and he whipped me into gear. I am still struggling with my eating and am supposed to be writing it all down but I am not. I have decided not to rejoin the gym. I just can't get there. I need to stop feeling guilty about this and let it go. I will take out a casual membership and use it when I can which is about 3 or 4 times in a fortnight. I am doing taekwondo three times a week and I will try and walk when I can. Although I have to have an xray done on my foot as it has been sore when I run and walk fast for a while now and then last night after taekwondo it blew up like a balloon and was sore. So maybe I have a small fracture but I hope not. We shall see. I can't get to a place to do it until Monday. Hopefully it will be better by then.

That is it for me I guess for now. Life is just chugging along. Work is good. I am struggling to fit everything in still but time will cure that I guess.

No comments: