Sunday 13 April 2008

Got to let this out

I am hoping that by typing this down and having a bitch it will get out of my system and I won't get shitted off about it anymore....

Rachel.......Yep that is what this is about. She messaged me during the week saying lets all get together. We arrange Tues. She then says Tuesday is out and can we do Monday. I have a meeting Monday but told her that it should be finished by 6.30. She said that sounds fine but we didn't make any firm plans as she stopped responding right after she asked how my mum was. She was still online just not talking to me and hasn't been back on since.

I ended up calling Karen today to find out what the go was. Karen was never free Monday night and she thought it was a get together with the kids. So all that Rachel said was crap. Apparently Rachel now has a boyfriend. (not just a toy!) This is a different guy. But this was after telling me that she didn't want a boyfriend just someone on her terms.

So after talking to Karen I txt Rachel and told her I spoke to Karen and we have made it for when I have the kids. She text back saying I have a date with my boyfriend will txt you Monday! Well thanks for nothing. Thanks for letting me know, we weren't getting together Monday.

I am so pissed at her. As her life is all sweet and lovely she doesn't seem to be bothered to keep in touch with me. After the big blow out last time which I don't think I wrote about I would have thought she would have been a better friend. Yeah I am jealous that she has a boyfriend, but I am pissed that she now no longer feels the need to spend time with me. She said last time she had been a lousy friend but that was nothing compared to now. And the whole rock climbing thing on her RSVP profile!!! That was mine. I am the one who wants to go rock climbing not her!! She knows I want to do that and she puts it on her profile!!

Ok this hasn't helped but perhaps it did in someway. Now I will go back to living my boring life with no one in it.

No comments: