Friday 4 April 2008

Impressions have been made....

G is coming over Sunday to check out my new house and have dinner. Mum said to me today that they would have one of the kids over that night just to make it a little eaiser and less fighting would be had. I thought Patrick would be the one as he wouldn't really give a rip about G and Patrick loves going to Mum and dad's. But in a surprise move Patrick chose not to!! Mum and I were speechless. Laura on the other hand though will be staying at Mum and dad's as she couldn't give a rip about G or the roast lol.

I am really struggling with study. I am just finding it so hard to study. I get home from work and I just want to sleep. I have two assignments due soon so I really need to do something. I am hoping I will be able to knock them on the head in the holidays. My house is a mess and I just don't have the energy to do anything even with that. But I am going to have to. Surely by now I should be over this and working things out and on top of things. I am not though. I like my me time but feel guilty even just watching TV.

I am also having heaps of trouble with my foot. I have no idea what is wrong with it. I had a referral for a X-ray last month but put it off but it has been getting worse so I went today but there is nothing wrong looking at that. It gets really sore standing on it at work but I can walk on it ok, I don't really limp. I can run etc and it is fine. Yet sitting here it is aching. It is swollen most of the time. I am going to have to go back to the doc with it. I hate that. I don't have time for that. But I have to I guess.

Will keep you updated.

oh by the way. I am so excited about G coming over. I really really need to get a life.

No comments: