Thursday 26 June 2008

blah blah blah blah blah..........

Not much to say but no doubt I will fill it with crap.

Went to IKEA with mum and dad on Monday. Holy moly that shop is BAD!!!! I could spend so much money there. We had lunch there. I had the meatballs. Very yum. To the point that I brought some frozen ones and the sauce to take home. Yum Yum Yum lol. I also got Patrick a bedside cupboard. It was actually out of the office area. It just has three drawers. There were so many proper bedsides that I would have love to have gotten but they just weren't Patrick. This was and he is very happy with it. I also got a couple of other little things for myself and the other two but that would have been the main purchase.

I did however find lots that I would like to get. My furniture is such a miss match affair. So it is nice to know I can get some nice stuff fairly cheap. Oh and mum and dad got me a lamp for the lounge room. I have always wanted a lamp. I just need to get another globe. This one is to bright for my liking for a lamp.

Not much else is happening. I found out Tuesday that Laura and Patrick have something on at school tomorrow. Lucky work is great and I am only working 4 hours and then having the rest of the day off with annual leave to go to it. Such short notice but they were great.

My treadmill is great. I love it. I am slowly getting my jogging back up there. I am up to 13 minutes now. And that is just in a week, so pretty happy with myself. The only thing is Tuesday at Taekwondo something set my foot off again. It is all very weird my foot. I have had xrays but that was mainly on my ankle. Which is what I thought the problem was but although that is where the swelling occurs it is actually the bottom of my foot. I still haven't pin pointed what actually makes it hurt. It had settled down for so long but now it is back and is just aching all the time and I hope it goes away again soon.

We having grading again next week for Taekwondo. I am grading this time. I am freaking out already. It is so nerve racking having all these black belts watch you go through everything. Hopefully this time next week I will be a blue belt 2. Only one more after that and it is red belt. Pretty cool.

ok I am out of here. I am cold and tired. I couldn't be bothered putting the heater on. (did I mention that the reverse cycle heating does work here!!! I love it. But of course it eats power.) So off to bed where the electric blanket is on and my Elizabeth George novel awaits.

No comments: