Tuesday 10 June 2008

And now for some honesty

Yes I have been slack but I have been busy! My baby turned 11 Sunday. Funny how this has shocked me more than him turning 10. He wanted money. So I gave him $50 and mum and dad gave him $30. On the way to his party he spent it on 2 Ds games! Thanks to EB half price games!!

He had his party at tunz of fun which is like a games arcade thing. Who knows what you call it. All his friends had asked what he wanted and he said money. All of his friends gave him just that!! He got $95. He got another 2 games and a lava lamp! lol. Funny kid.

Patrick has also been classified in as a high achiever and is in the top 95% in the school. Not his class but his school!! They have a special program which involves a cluster of schools in this area. They meet once a week and do special programs. Dad went to the info session because the bad mum I am I went to the movies with the girls from work. So I am very proud of him and scared as well. We have always said he was to smart for his own good!!

So to the movies. We saw Sex and the City. It was good. I have never watched this show. Never even saw a little bit of it. So K from work has been letting me borrow her DVD's. I still have a few to watch!!

Had a shitty time with Shit for Brains yesterday. I can't be bothered going into it now but yet again I ended up at the police station. It is just bullshit and he is damaging his relationship with his kids he really his. Suffice to say he totally stuffed up by not reading the court order and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. He doesn't like to be wrong.

Work is good. I have my good and bad days. But I got told that I am shaping up to be a very good front end controller. Apparently there are not a lot around and they are very happy with me. This came out of the service manager (who sorts out staff) having a meeting with the store manager and the service manager telling the store manager the above. Does that make sense? Anyway it helped me get over the shitty day I had. There are just times when I don't want to be the main checkout operator. But I know we will get busy and my job will get bigger. Just time. In the mean time I do still love my job. I just have days where it is crap lol.

And the honesty part. Yeah I know I have put it off even until now. I am talking to J again. Not going into it all. I am tired and can't be bothered. It is still tumultuous but I am lonely. I am pathetic and desperate. Least he is someone to talk to and on the whole it is good. I don't know what is going to happen but at the moment I am happy for the company albeit it is over the phone. Just liken it to Carrie and Big.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate, is your brainiac involved in the celo program? Josh is in this also. how cool is that. what clever little boys we have. I hear you on the whole J thing. seem to have got myself into a similar situation again. Its very hard for other friends to understand how lonely single life really is. Surely it has to end soon. i see myself being single till the boys leave home and i get a life.
Hugs Vanessa.