Monday 16 June 2008

Guilt trip.....

I am having 7 days of no work and no kids.....I will send you all a postcard from my little guilt trip. I am feeling very guilty about it. But very excited as well. I am having the first week of the school holidays off and all of the second week except for the last Friday and Saturday. I know I shouldn't feel guilty but I do. On the other hand I really really need a break from work and kids. I can't wait but the guilty is ever present and I am justify all the time. I have no plans other than to bum around home and do things here.

On to other exciting news. I am getting a treadmill. I am paying it off weekly with no interest and after 12 months I will own it. http://www.fitnessmarket.com.au/shop/product.php?productid=16465 that is it there. I am getting it from a store near here, where G knows the owners. I was shown a few but after thinking about it and asking G he said the healthstream one. Mainly because they are Australian, good warranty and he knows the repair guys. I pick it up tomorrow. I am borrowing dad's trailer. Which is a pain as I have to drive it to work and then to pick the treadmill. But I am very excited about having this thing. Finally I can run again.

Everything else is going ok. Not much is happening. Did I mention G came over for tea last Monday? It was nice. We had chinese for dinner. Yum. We watched a couple of episodes of sex and the city. (I was frantically cramming before I saw the movie the next night) Then we had a game of chess on his new laptop and just looked up stuff for his new computer on mine!! It was a nice night.

That of course made me lonely but oh well that is my life isn't it.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Hey Kate stop the guilt as it wont get you anywhere, just enjoy it.