Tuesday 7 April 2009

The Weekend

So the weekend was really a bit of a mixed bag. Saturday I met up with D and his mum and his little son to go to a fate. I really shouldn't have gone. The kids had been feral in the morning and had really really worn me down and I was feeling horrible. But we went. The kids had fun. They had their first camel ride which they enjoyed. After that we went to a playground.

The afternoon D came over because I was going to cook him dinner. Well he ended up cooking of course. Damn having a friend for a cook. We managed to get a bit drunk. Well that was my aim anyway because I had had such a crap day. He stayed the night and again ended up cooking in the morning. Yummy yummy proper poached eggs. He managed to impress Patrick by breaking a egg with each hand at the same time!!

We went for a drive to Second Valley which was just lovely. I forgot my camera which I was kicking myself for. We went for a little walk and then sat and watch the kids catch some little crabs in the rock pools. We then made our way to Rapid Bay. It drizzled a bit but generally it was nice. We went for a bit of a walk and all skimmed stones into the sea.

After that we stopped for lunch and let the kids play on a playground. The funny thing that happened there was that D went to go to the loo. When he got there Lachlan was in there talking away to himself. But D thought Patrick was in there with him. D yelled out to them in a funny voice saying What are you doing in there and banged on the door. This little voice came out with nothing and stop making that noise. Next thing the door flys open and Lachlan sprints out. Lol D yelled out to Lachlan and then poor Lachlan realised it was just D. But then D realised only Lachlan was in there and he had managed to scare the shit out of him.

Last night D and I finally after many failed attempts found a chinese restaurant that we love. I had garlic king prawns for an entree. My god it was massive. D had satay beef and he ended up with 3 which is different as other places it is usually just 2. Then the tester. Honey chicken. So many have failed but this was perfect. So now we have found somewhere, next time I can order something else.

After that we went to Woolworths and got a cornetto and went and looked at cars. Freezing cold but nice. We then went back to his place to watch a movie. Where of course I fell asleep. I was so tired. But that was fine.

This Friday we are shut at work being Easter and all so we are having a big do at one of the guys house. Should be good. Then apart from 3 hours Monday morning I am not back at work until Wednesday and then I have a half day Thursday and spend the night in town with D. So have Friday off. I can't wait. I am trying to find a nice dress to wear or at least lose weight to fit into a dress I have here. Of course for that to happen I have to stop eating the amount I do!!!

D booked his trip today. 10th May - 20th June. I am so glad he is going but going to miss him so much which he is gone. Should get some study done though lol. Maybe when he comes back he will have some things sorted out. I know my kids put him off a bit. He is not wanting the whole package at the moment. But lets face it he is not wanting anything with anyone. I am the only one in his life really despite numerous other dates nothing has ever come from them. I have known him nearly 6 months. I can't believe that.

No comments: