Monday 26 May 2008

Down we go again

I was only thinking the other day that things were good. I was wrong. Last night I got a txt from one of the girls from work. Lets go out on a Tuesday and see a movie again. Well I can't....I have kids. I know that this night suits most of them so I said just go without me. She sent back the obligatory txt oh you have to be there that is to bad. So they will all go out and I will be the single mum at home with her kids.

I have had the shittiest morning with the kids. I have no life and I hate it. I go to work, I come home and do more work. I have no fun. The closest I get is taekwondo and even there I have to deal with the kids. And when I don't have the kids I am home by myself doing nothing. How exciting is all that?

Am I expecting to much? Is this the way it is supposed to be for me? Mum told me the other night that I shouldn't try out for the cops again. It would be to hard with the kids. Friday we found out that Patrick had a soccer game. Which was in a different place to Laura's. Of course I was working. Add to that it was farewell drinks for a guy from work Friday and I asked if they could have the kids for an hour or so. They did but they weren't happy about it. Then add to that Saturday. Hence mum's comment. So there goes that. Things at work are good. But I have been stuffing up a lot. There is another girl there who is a year younger than me who has managed hotels and basically there are people there who are priming here for further advancement. And there I am sitting on the register with no where to go. She is a great girl and I like a lot and she deserves it. It just leaves me with nothing.

So yeah one of those really crap days. G cancelled me today as well as he has a job interview. Go him it sounds great.

Going to do Bob maybe he will make me feel better.

No comments: