Tuesday 21 October 2008

Old school friends.

Not old as in old age but friends from a long time ago. Which I guess would make us old lol.

S was a year younger than me. He was in my brother's classes. And we were really really good friends. Just got along really well. I went to a small school hence the fact that we shared some classes etc. We also worked at Foodland together. We hooked up once for some fumbling around in my car. But that was it. Of course I got together with Shit for brains. Left school and with basically all of my friends I lost contact.

Due to facebook we have caught up again. It is weird. During the middle of typing this we were chatting on facebook. A few days ago he had given me his phone number. Tonight he rang me. OMG We chatted for nearly 2 hours. He has a partner of nearly 10 years and a couple of kids. And it was just like there had not been a break of over 15 years of not seeing one another!! Still great friends who can talk about everything. It is just bizarre!!!

So he is off to QLD in a couple of weeks for a holiday but when he comes back we are going to catch up. Should be good. Sounds like I will like his partner as well!

I also have a date in a couple of weeks. Have I mentioned that? He lives miles away. That sucks. I told him I wasn't really interested in someone who lived far away but he was quite persuasive but without being pushing so we are meeting. Chatting on the phone before then though. Bit excited.

Also remember that guy who shitted me around a while ago. I met him very briefly and then we made a time to meet properly and he cancelled on me at the last minute. (lol geez does that sound familiar?) and then did it again. But in the mean time there was not a lot of contact? Well he has contacted me again on the dating site. I asked him if he realised who I was and he said yes. That is about as far as we have got! Weird.

Why is it I can never feel I can trust a man again? Even if on the outside I maybe fine sometimes there are just little niggley "what if's". Time I guess and finding the right guy.

ho hum


No comments: