Tuesday 28 October 2008

The weekend........

Laura performed in the school choir on Friday at the Flueriu (and I can't spell) Folk Festival. It was all fairly boring and after the kids finished singing half the crowd, obviously parents lol, left. But they all did well and that was the highlight.

Worked Saturday as normal. It was busy yet again. I really hate working Saturdays but not much choice which sucks. I have tried to get out of it but as it is one of our busier days no chance of not working.

G had gotten in touch with me earlier in the week about catching up briefly Sunday, so off to Macs we go. Well that was a nightmare!! The kids were horrible. That really silly behaviour that I seemed powerless to stop unless I really went off at them. Which of course standing up, yelling and sending them to different corners of the place doesn't really work there!! G was great and got them doing little puzzles, like name the 10 parts of the body that only have 2 letters in them. Things like that. But I was devastated. No wonder he doesn't want a relationship with me. No wonder he doesn't see me very often. I wouldn't want to see me either!!

After that little trip to hell the kids and I went to Le cornu to look for a bed for Laura. Found a nice one. It has a chest of drawers, a book case and a slide out desk under it. Off to IKEA after that. We had lunch there which was very yum and the kids enjoyed it as well. Didn't find a huge amount there that I wanted. I little cupboard to go by my front door. Then Lachlan can have the desk. I did get a notice board thing which is lovely to hang up. I also got some delicious smelling candles.

After that we called into Harbour Town but that was pretty boring. didn't stay there long.

So when I get my Ruddy money, I will be buying furniture. I need a new entertainment unit but didn't find one so will have to go else where for that. But am really pleased about finding a bed for Laura. Can't wait to get it now lol.

No comments: