Friday 26 September 2008

Men are such jerks

So we had one of the new girls doing her second shift today. Along with another that has been with us for a while. Both are blonde, petite and lovely. And it ticks me off that the guys treat them differently because of that. They are only really young and I just can't believe that these guys behave like they did.

A decided that he would tell the new girl to go and have a break. Did she know she was entitled to a break? He will stay on register while she can have a break. He is floor staff for heavens sake. Who died and made him front end controller? Then it looked awful because I told her she had to wait while I packed up the shit I was working on so I could open my register because A really shouldn't have been on register. He always complains that he can't go on register so I can go and do stuff.

And M. Who is a manager. Geez. Just standing there talking to them both. Walks out of the building ten to 5. I am late out as usual, because he doesn't give a shit. Arghhhhh. Thankfully that happened in front of the store manager. The thing I am finding though is that most people have a problem with M at some point or another.

Fingers crossed the new store manager will start changing things. It is coming but it is just slow coming. I want it to happen now.

No comments: