Tuesday 9 December 2008

Life is never boring......9th December 2008

So yesterday D informed me that his date went really well and he would like to see her again to find out if he does want to see her again. (my words but that is what he meant) Of course I am a tad upset by all that. But after work I was really upset about other stuff (more about that later) so we got together for a coffee. And we talked. I told him I didn't want things to change. And that perhaps he may think she is the one for him and not me. He of course said that we were different but he had to look at things like her being able to travel etc whereas I can't because of the kids. So we talked and talked about lots of stuff and finally I said I had better go.

I got in the car and realised the time was 6.00pm. I had my taekwondo grading at 6.30. So I flew home to get changed only to get a phone call from D saying after my grading come to his house and stay the night. So that is what I did. (I passed my taekwondo grading without vomiting so that was good) We went out to the pub for a couple of drinks then back to his house. I didn't want to talk about the other girl. He told me that he would have to make a decision because there was no way he was going to go from her bed to mine. In which case if he decided that he wanted what he had with me but with her then I dip out. Although we would still be friends things would change.

So anywho, he informed me tonight that he is not worrying about her now. Apparently it all got to hard to try and find a time to meet and she didn't seem that keen or something. I didn't press to much for details. And he has taken himself off the site. Although he is quick to point out that we are still just friends and he is not committing. He does not want commitment. Well I knew that already. So we will just see how things go. I am just happy they don't appear to be changing. Especially as he just rang me to inform me that he has just purchased a ps3 and a big screen tv. That is all he rang for. I said something about Saturday night and he said oh well if you want to wait that long till you see me! so that was nice.

Now onto other things. Work.....OMG yesterday was full on. It was good but full on. Just trying to get everything done on time as a mail bag has to be sent by 3 and everything has to be in it. I got it done but with how many mistakes I don't know. Today was a slower day and I had all the office work done by 10 which was very nice. Tomorrow could be another hell day with the mail bag having to go again.

My car..... well I took it to one crash repairer who said that it will probably be written off. So not what I want to hear. So I have to go to another crash repairers and make a time for an assessor to look at the car. D bless him is going to take my car in for me on one of his days off and bring it back for me so I don't have to worry about not having my car. Thing is if they write it off I could be 10 days without a car. And then have to find another car. I will never get as good of a deal as I did with this car. I am so not happy about it.

So that is where I am at at the moment. All updated lol

No comments: