Friday 18 January 2008

oh so tired

Everyday this week I have been doing the whole work, come home, pack the car and then paint until about 9.30. I am over it. Pissed off at the co-op etc. But oh well two more sleeps and I can move.

The lino went in today into the bedrooms and looks really nice. I got time off work today. I said to Mark if you need to send anyone home early I will volunteer. So I worked 3 hours. I need the money but I got so much done today so that was good.

Karen is coming to help me on Sunday. I have the stove sprayed with stuff and I will clean it in the morning. I hope. My house is a mess and I am having trouble packing up and moving things because there is no where really to put them when I take them to the new house because I need to make sure there is room for when the furniture comes.

I had my 7 week appraisal at work today. I was in the office barely a minute. All was good, improved and all that so that was great. I guess they are happy with me. That was the time to tell me if they weren't I would have thought.

Ok this is just a bit rambly really isn't it? Sorry. It is a bit how I feel.

lol and just to prove that I have gotten up this morning to find that I didn't finish this last night. Opps.

1 comment:

aussiejane said...

You are in my thoughts, precious.