Sunday 27 January 2008

revisiting the past

Ian my lawyer wanted me to write down everything that has been going on in a chronological order. Geez it is yuk reading everything again. Things like Matt telling the kids I was in hospital last year because I had a baby in me!!! Even if that was true why say it to the kids??????

Dad and I went back to the old house (already it is the old house) today to collect the trampoline and swing set plus all the crap out of my shed. Alot of crap is still there and tomorrow we are going back to pull down the shed. I am badly sunburnt. Mainly on my arms. It sucks. I just hope my nose didn't get burnt as it is red enough without any help.

Hey just as an aside, I just noticed my keyboard. Many of the letters have rubbed off, which is fine as I touch type. But I just saw in the light the N key has all these little dents in it. It is from my fingernails. I grow my nails long and it is the position of those keys means that I hit it with my nail not my finger like I do the middle and top keys. The V and the C obviously do not get a big of a work out than the N. Weird little fact about my life lol.

So my house..... well all three kids now have blinds and they were a bitch to put up but thank god for dad's cordless drill. It was hard enough with that than try to use my cord one. My room is sorted, the kitchen and dinning room are sorted. Patrick's room is looking ok. That is thanks to him though. Laura and Lachlan need theirs sorted. I need to put curtains up in my room and the slider doors. The computer desk still needs sorting as does the kids desk. Slowly I am getting there.

No comments: