Sunday 17 June 2007

and so the fun begins

Had our co-op meeting today. This was after having our METs (membership, education and tenancy) meeting. This tenant (L) that we decided not to renew her lease cracked it big time. Did a whole manipulation, emotional blackmail trip on the co-op. Of course many people have recanted on their decision not to renew their lease. L has accused me of not doing my job as rent co-ordinator. This woman is not a member of the co-op but working towards membership. However her behaviour is disgusting. She has not declared all the household income. (this is the basis for the non renewal of lease) She has had one bad house inspection already and apparently the neighbours are complaining about her. But and this is huge some members of the co-op still want her in the house. We could not get a consensus today and an agreement was struck that we will bring it up again next meeting. I am pissed off big time over this issue. This is sending a clear message that it doesn't matter what you do just have a big cry over it and we will just put you on probation.

I know this won't make sense to many people because it is the workings of a co-op but it is so hard to explain it all here!!

Went to taekwondo yesterday morning and did way way to much and my calf is sore again. I need to rest it. I need to rest it. I need to rest it. I need to rest it even when it doesn't hurt lol. That is the hard part. It doesn't hurt so I start doing stuff with it. I really need to rest it completely even when it is not hurting for a couple of weeks or I am going to be off it for a lot longer. So this week I am not going to do taekwondo this week. As much as it is going to kill me.

Had tea at mum and dads last night. A roast. Today they have given me some soup and tomorrow the kids and I are going around there for tea!!! Love it. So funny though Dad said to me the other day after he popped around to give me something that he didn't have a key to my house. I said mmm no don't think you do. lol left it at that!! Things are so different this time. I am single and as such may not want them around at certain times lol. Will have to see how it all goes I guess.

No comments: