Wednesday 6 June 2007

Exercise does not pay

For a few weeks now I have had a sore calf. Nothing major but just hurting a bit when jogging and sometimes I will just do something and it will twinge enough for me to catch my breath and be a bit careful. Last week it has been pretty good. I have been able to jog and go straight from my PT session with G to Tae kwon do without pain etc. Today I had my session with G and to tae kwon do. Then in the last 10 minutes it just went. Pain tears the whole bit. I am sitting here with an ice pack on it. It is very painful to walk etc. I am in tears not so much for the pain but because I can't run etc now for ages. I am so pissed off it isn't funny. Just when it was getting better. Fucking pissed off. I don't need this. I so don't need this.

I miss the gym something bad. I had to go and get food parcels etc this week as money is stretched to the max. Please God when does it get better. I want some good to happen.

No comments: