Wednesday 19 March 2008

Contrary to popular belief. ......

So the post I did a week or so ago seems to have been taken the wrong way. Not that really should bother me because I know what I meant and if others don't well to bad. This journal is for me, I just chose to share it.

Ok so I love my kids with all my heart and soul. They are first and foremost in just about everything I do. What else would I be doing here if it wasn't for them?

Now this is where I seem to be condemned! I do want other people in my life. In particular a nice gentleman would be nice. I am a people person. I love my own space as long as it is not enforced space. I am happier when I have other people in my life along with my kids. I frequently don't have my kids, and sometimes when they are in bed it would be nice to have a conversation with a guy whilst sitting on the couch watching TV.

I don't think there is anything wrong with that thought. But others do apparently. But hey that is what makes the world go round. Each to their own. What I was saying though is that I need to get use to the fact that it is only the company of the kids that I am going to have. I obviously have some sort of reject button on me that makes men totally chew me up and spit me out. I need to realise that it is just me and the kids. That I have to accept the fact that I am going to be alone for adult company and only ever have the kids. It is a case of having my cake but not being able to eat it as well.

So lets hope that has helped clarify for some people. Probably not but there you go. I don't seem to be good enough for many people. But hey even though my kids often think I am mean they love me and I love them. That is the main thing.

No comments: