Sunday 16 March 2008

Pissed off

So since I have moved in here I have had a problem with Brinkley barking at next door's fence. He also jumps up. No idea what at. I know they have cats and two dogs. He doesn't do it constantly but late afternoon, evening and then first thing in the morning.

I have been trying to stop him and he sleeps inside at night so that he doesn't do it then.

I have just had the guy from next door come over and go off at me. So not happy. He said "I have had this for three weeks and I am sick of your dog jumping up at the fence and barking all the time. He does it all night" I told the guy yes I knew there was a problem and I was working on it but he doesn't bark at night as I keep him in. The guy says to me yes he does. I said to him well have you any idea why he does it, what is there that would make him do it. He says it is anything, someone going out into the back yard etc. What crap. They go out into their back yard in the middle of the night????

I know it is my issue and i have to deal with it but this guy was just so rude and foul. I mean he has just got my back up. He could have approached it a lot better than what he did and worked with me.

I think I will write a letter saying help me help you.

No comments: