Monday 24 March 2008

Truth about Cats and Dogs

Now I mentioned about the man next door coming over and telling me to stop Brinkley jumping up at the fence and barking. He was quite rude and threatening, whether he meant to be or not that is how it came across. He didn't want to help sort the issue out or anything.

Soooo I have stopped Brinkley jumping up at the fence but I can't stop him barking. Now why is that? Why is because of their bloody cats. I have been going out the back in the middle of the night because of little Violet and there are cats in our yard. During the day they sit near our fence. And we all know cats have that teasing knack. So as a consequence Brinkley barks. I am not happy especially when the other next door neighbour comes into work and tells me that she has had cats in her yard and her dog is going off as well. Brinkley never bothers that side of the fence, even when that dog snuffles at the fence. Brinkley just doesn't care. It is just the cats. So needless to say I am pretty pissed off because I hate the barking just as much as the next person.

So this Easter weekend has been fairly quiet. I had Friday off but had to work Saturday. Gee it was busy. Unexpectedly busy. So that was good. Work has been good. We have a good little team now and if we can just get rid of one of the trainee managers we will all be happier. Arrogant little upstart he is. And I am not the only one with that opinion.

Took the kids to the movies Friday to see Horton Hears a Who. Not bad. It was ok. Short so that was good. Cute.

We took Violet into work to show the girls yesterday. They of course loved her. Who couldn't love her. She is very sweet. We also went to bunnings and finally got some potting soil for the my wine barrels to put my Ficus trees in. I will get some more today to do the other one. The one I have done looks really nice. I can't wait to get my pergola done. That will be a while away though as it is going to cost me a fortune to do. Will have to come out of my Johnny money I think.

Well off to finish some cleaning. I will do the majority when the kids leave this afternoon. I will then head off for a run down to the beach with Brinkley. Sorry Vi you can't keep up lol.

No comments: