Monday 17 March 2008

I can see clearly now......

I have three children sitting watching ABC kids!! The clearest picture that we have had in many years!!!! Since moving we havn't been able to get ABC and all the other channels were fuzy as well.

The previous tenant had foxtel. So I got a good antenna and dad connected it today. We weren't sure if it would work or not as we used the foxtel cable that was already there. After playing around with a few adapters etc inside it worked!! OMG, it is so much better. No more kids fighting after school etc. They are just happily watching their show. They used to fight over the p
laystation and computer. 2 electronic devices for 3 kids is just asking for trouble!! It is nice for the kids to come home after a day at school and chill for a bit and that they are!!! I got a set top box the other day but I still can't get it to work. I will ring Tandy again tomorrow and see what they have to say. I am usually pretty good with setting all these things up but this has me beat!



We are getting Violet on Thursday night. I don't think I have mentioned her really before. She is a standard poodle that mum and dad bred. She is from a litter of 6 but two died. She is sweet. It is good being able to see her all the time. So although she will grow to be taller than Brinkley probably she is only little at the moment, and I am really going to have to watch Brinkley when he plays with her because he is going to be way to rough.

Went to lunch today with a couple of girls from work. It was so nice. Keri is a year younger than myself and Laura is 27. I hope that we do become good friends as Rachel is proving to be a bit I don't care anymore and frankly I am over it. I txt her a photo of Violet and we were going back and forth a bit. I said when are you going to come and see my house. She said when you invite me!! Geez, I have done nothing but invite her. Then she tells me she is only available on Tues and Wed. WHich is such bullshit!! Yet she is talking about getting together at her place for dinner one night!!! Perhaps I am being petty but it shits me. Just had enough of her crap I guess.

Well I am off to sort out dinner here and then will be able to watch TV tonight without snow!!! How cool!!!

No comments: