Wednesday 14 May 2008

Back to the beginning

So I saw G on Monday and he had his instructions to be gentle. It was my last day of antibiotics and I am still on the puffer. It was good. Only one coughing fit!! And we took it very easy. But omg I am still sore. That is how unfit I have become in a month. I had taekwondo last night and tonight. I was easily out of breath. But I think that is more so my chest than anything. It will be nice to finally get through a day where I don't cough or have to blow my nose!!

So on my quest to start looking for a treadmill and a punching bag I have been looking at pricing. $200 for a new bag, $145 at cash converters. I was talking to my instructor tonight and he can probably get me a new one for about $117! How cool is that? He can get them wholesale. They are suppliers of all the taekwondo equipment!! He is going to looking into it for me. But I do want a treadmill first. I have someone at cash converters, (a friend of Karen's) keeping an eye out for me and will let me know when one comes in. I have to get back into the exercise again. I can not be this unfit anymore. I know part of it has been because I have been so sick but even before that I was getting frustrated.

Not much else is happening really. Supposed to be going out with B on Friday. I spoke to one of the girls at work about it. I told her I get one txt a day and for me that is not enough. I am on the verge of saying nah don't want this. But have decided that I will wait for Friday. See what happens. If we meet, perhaps talk about it then. If we don't meet well he is most certainly getting the heave hoe.

Nearly forgot. This guy at work comes through and says to me "where do I know you from!" He asks me all these questions, did i go to school at such and such, did I live in such and such. You get the picture. I said no I grew up in the Clare Valley. "oh that is where i know you from" and yes indeed I went to school with this guy. He totally paid me out during that time of course. He was an arse hole to put it mildly. I would never have recognised him in a million years. Yet he pegged me straight away. Kind of a compliment in a way isn't it? Guess I haven't changed that much!! He needed to shave and cut his hair lol.

No comments: