Friday 2 May 2008

I must be an instrument

Just got this..."can't make tonight sorry!" yep my date tonight cancelled less than 2 hours before it was supposed to begin.

That is it as well. That was a txt message. I txt back with ok. What else could I say? There has been nothing since.

Yet again I feel like shit. But deep down I think I knew this was coming. In the three weeks I have known this guy we have spoken 4 times maybe on the phone. A few emails and mainly txt. Now although he said all the right things there are many long periods where I here nothing. Now to me if you say the things he was saying you are the type of person who doesn't go 24 hours without a word even though the other person last txt with a question? That is what happened yesterday and today.

I am just not supposed to have a guy. I am not good enough to have someone love me, to want me. Hey I don't even get an explanation, a really sorry but can you do tomorrow. Just nothing. Just been played again. History repeating itself.

I still have my cold and I think I am getting a toothache. I finally have a free weekend where I thought it would be good and now it is just crap. Off for a visit to pity town.

2 comments:

Raina said...

Kate this has nothing to do with how good you are or whether you deserve a guy or not.

There is something fishy about this guy. After reading your last post I wondered if he was married or with someone else (usually a reason why people don't like phonecalls) ... could this be why he cancelled?

Either way, I would be very very wary if I were you. And this has nothing to do with rejection of you - it's his own issues that are intruding, whether that's sinister (a wife/partner) or something that came up that was urgent (in which case he's a jerk for not explaining) or just his own headspace issues (again - his problem, not yours).

Wish you were closer!

Just me and the three said...

Who knows Raina. I try not to let it mess with my head but after so many rejections etc it is hard not to think it is me.
And believe me I am wary now. All walls are back up firmly in place.

I wish we were closer as well. I really really do.

Thanks to you other girls who made comments as well.