Saturday 13 June 2009

Flowers.....

I got flowers.....delivered to work. From A. So nice. I was so surprised. It was lovely.

Last night we went to the central markets. It was a great night. We got some cheeses, kabana, sun dried tomato's etc. We grabbed a couple of DVD's from the shop on the way home and had a nice night at home as well. He ended up staying the night. Nothing happened just kisses and cuddles. We ended up staying in bed until just after 3 in the afternoon. Talk about nice. He left a few hours ago to go to a party but said he may ring and come back later. Not holding my breath though. Once he is at his party he may not feel like driving all the way back up here.

I really enjoy his company. I really do. He has the greatest heart and will do just about anything for me with is nice. Thing is I don't find him as attractive as D. Really so not someone I am attracted to. He is a tad hairy.Having said that he is certainly attractive. But he is the lovelest man I have met. And that is what matters.

My surgery has been made for a week on than what it was. Of course mum and dad will be away. So it will be a taxi job and then me picking the kids up after I get home. However, I was talking to A about it and he mentioned that he would be there for me so I may just take him up on it if he is willing to go the whole hog.

I am thinking about asking him to Dad's 60th party. Of course it is a cruel thing to throw him in the deep end like that but he can say no. lol.


No comments: