Tuesday 9 June 2009

Love it when I am right.

Patrick's birthday yesterday. He is 12. He is lucky to be alive to see those figures. Seriously his behaviour is horrible. I am running out of ways to try and help him change it.

Yesterday A came over. It was after the kids had gone to Matt's. And yes the play fighting turned into the kiss. Lol Knew it. And kissing a guy with facial hair isn't that bad after all. No beard rash like you get kissing a guy with day old stubble.

Anyway we eventually went to dinner and movies. Wolverine. Nice nice eye candy. What more can I say really. Arms. Mmmmmm

After the movie we came back to my place and more kissing lol. I really wanted him to stay. I really did. Was just cuddling on the couch and I was falling asleep. It was just so nice. Of course then the kissing would start again. But he was good. Lol Although I had no intention of it going further than a bit of hand wandering and kisses I really did want him to stay. I was so tired I just wanted cuddles and to fall asleep. But he did the gentlemanly thing and left albeit reluctantly. Lol. If I had had it my way he would have stayed. So he certainly gets points for that. Lots of points.

Again I will rave about how nice he is. Just nice. No other word really. Ok respectful and nice. Lol.I feel like he would just about do anything for me and although I know he is really keen he is happy to take is slow just as much as I am. Unlike other people I could mention he is happy to put his arms around me in public. Unlike others who were always worried that we would be seen as a couple if anything like that happened. He wants the whole bit. But happy to take it slow and make sure it is all ok.

So we will see.

Mum and dad go away in a couple of weeks. They are going to be gone for about 8 weeks. In a way I am glad as it will give us all a break away. I don't have to feel so totally indebted to them for looking after my kids etc. Yet it will be hard without them. Especially I go in for the day surgery on the 25th now not the 18th.

I really want to go and see Raina in the school holidays. But I really don't think I am going to be able to still but it is on my mind constantly. I want to be able to be there and just sit and hang out with her and we can both off load and be ourselves and enjoy it. Although I have met her once I class Raina as one of my closest friends. Certainly one I talk to more than any of my other friends. Not that there really is that many. But I wish we lived closer so we can be there for each other when shit hits the fan and we need a shoulder. Life really is sucky sometimes.

No comments: