Thursday 6 December 2007

and the store opened......

and we were not that busy. However to give DM their due it hasn't been that well advertised mainly because we didn't know when we would be opening. I can understand how hard it is to pin point a date to say yes we will be ready by then. We have the official opening Saturday with SAFM there and a BBQ and heaps of other things. Should be flat out which will make the time go quick.

I had to refuse service to two guys today. I asked them both for ID and the younger one said oh I don't have it and I was only carrying it for him. I said sorry still need your ID. His response was well I am just the driver. I said well where is your licence then. Oh I am not 18!! Well doh mate I am not serving you or your friend. Was funny.

Today was the first day I haven't been to the gym. I am putting the kids in OSCH in the morning so I can go. I really don't want to actually but I should and I will. It just means getting up so early and I want to sleep. Only two more days and I get a day off to rest my tired feet. I really need to invest in some expensive shoes to stop them aching. They are still sore now.

As for study..... what study.

Night all.

No comments: