Monday 24 December 2007

T'was the night before xmas....

It is all quiet here. The kids are at their dad's. I am worrying about that. He is going to his uncle's tomorrow for lunch. He will drink and then he has to bring the kids back by 4. I hope he gets pulled over or doesn't drink one or the other. As long as the kids are safe.

So the house.......Well she is out. But the house is disgusting. Did I write about the other house? I think so. Well this one is almost worse. Different worse I guess. I just don't know how people live like this I really don't. The toilet was disgusting. To the point of I am getting a new toilet sit. It needs to be repainted after being cleaned and new floor coverings in the bedrooms.Oh and the stove is that bad we are putting in a new one.

On the up side. It has a working air con. One of those recycling ones but the heat doesn't work. But least the cooling does. I was worried there wasn't enough cupboards. Ie linen etc but there will be with what I have here. There isn't actually a linen press but there is a pantry cupboard so the cupboard I use for my pantry here I can use for my linen. The kitchen once bloody clean is good and there is room for a dishwasher so that is good. The yard is quite big. Not as big as here but big enough. No pergola but there is cement there so once the pergola is built don't have to worry about paving. So although I am pleased that it is mine now. I am very disappointed it is still going to be a couple of weeks before I can move in. Least it will be clean.

Work today was amazing. There were queues weaving around the store. Right from when we opened just about until I left. It was just mad. It meant the time went quick. The store manager spoke to me this morning. One of the things we talked about was the supervisor stuff. He said that some of it was his fault as the staff didn't know what was going on. I told him who I was having problems with and why. So hopefully things will start to sort out now Xmas is over, and the silly season starts to die off.

Merry Christmas everyone. I do love Christmas.

No comments: