Tuesday 17 February 2009

Things I need to remember when in doubt.

That D likes my company that much that we spent the whole weekend together.
That D wants to spend time with the kids and I next weekend at a park and have a BBQ
That D when asked if he could take Patrick and I fishing so I could do something like that with Patrick he suggests we spend a weekend at Wallaroo.
That after driving all the way out to Glenelg rather than driving home in this hot weather he drives here to see me. Even if he could only stay a little while, as I had to go out.
That he rings me just to joke with me the same day I left his house after spending the whole weekend together.
That he told me that he wants me in his life...always.
That he can just by his words and touch make me feel like the sexiest woman alive and yet no expect sex with it.
That he doesn't care what I look like when he arrives here and i have just gotten off the treadmill.

No comments: