Sunday 26 August 2007

A good time was had by all.

So yesterday I met M. Fantastic to find out there was no speech impediment! His teeth are not perfect though lol. We had a good time. Just sat and had hot drinks and talked. The time flew by really quickly which was great. He gave me flowers which was very lovely.

I am still wary. I txt him yesterday saying thanks and I had a good time. He txt saying he had emailed me (I wasn't home) but that answered his question. I of course couldn't wait until I got home and wanted to know what that question was. Basically he wanted to know if I thought we clicked or not..... oh here it is here that is easier

However, I realize you may not have the same view point. So I want to give you the opportunity now to let me know whether you think something clicked between us or not. I would appreciate your honesty here. No point in going further if you think this is not going to work.


So after agonising over what to reply with (which Rachel's help) I txt back saying yes it was good. I look forward to seeing him again but can't offer any guarantees. He was happy with that. But he is still so eager! Not quite sure what to do about it as I am not that eager. I mean I am but also wary. Perhaps I know I get sucked in and am holding back because I know I am a sucker for nice words. Perhaps I am just a cynic.

This is from the latest email.......

I really liked your company yesterday. You have a beautiful face and may I say, without possibly offending you, a beautiful body as well.

Don’t let anybody tell you different. I cannot for the life of me imagine how anybody could let you go.

Now that is a lovely thing to say but is it to soon? I have just replied to this email and didn't refer to that comment but said that I am still wary and that at the moment I am after quality rather than quantity. I mean just because I liked him, got on well with him and wish to see him again does not mean I want to skip 100 steps in the process.

This is all so hard. Am I thinking about it to much should I just go with it? I find it so hard to say what I am feeling as it may hurt someone else's feelings. But I don't know what I am feeling. I would like it to go further with him. I would love it if we continued to get on well and things just chuffed along. I think lol. I said to Rachel and this is really really horrible is this all I deserve? A guy who is not that tall, funny teeth and average looks? She said to me Look at Simon (Karen's husband who is the nicest man you would ever know) would you ever have dated someone like him. The answer is no but he is fantastic and what I would want for myself. Rachel said that that could be Mike and she is right. Time will tell.

On the beautiful body bit. Just as well he saw me now. I have no idea what I weigh but I have put on so much weight I can't fit into my any of my pants. I am so ashamed. I can't believe it. Hopefully this week and after last week full of exercise I will get my eating in order. Karen is back at the gym again but I need to get this under control. I can't believe it. I do put it down to not exercising enough. Yes I have been eating heaps but usually the exercise counteracts that. Now I need to act on it or I will never make it to the police.

Talking of police. I did my typing test the other day. 47 words 100%. I slowed down so much it wasn't funny. The woman showed me where I had to get to in five minutes for 30 words. I was shocked and thought I can do that no worries. So i just slowed right down and made sure I made no mistakes. Of course even scratching my nose and taking it slow I still by passed that mark. So that is good. I would have sent it all yesterday but I don't have a big enough envelope so I will send it all tomorrow.

No comments: