Tuesday 21 August 2007

Let the Games Begin

So I spoke to G today about M. I have decided to meet him this weekend. Now this guy is really really keen. I told that to G and that I was wary. He said what do you mean keen. In the emails there are little subtle references to us having a future together. Like he said I can't wait to show you these photos, you will love me car when you drive it. I don't know what to make of them. G said it was fine and not to be worried about it. He reckons it is just positive reinforcement or whatever. He told me just to keep my defenses up and it will be fine. He also told me that he gets really nervous about first dates. So funny I just can't picture it but there you go. I have been worrying that this guy has a speech impediment or has horrible teeth lol. Yes I am judging someone on those things but lets be honest looks play a big part. I may really like him him horrible teeth and all. lol. Anyway G sort of gave me some hints to end it if I need to so that is good as that is where I suck.

M has said just coffee. That is good as well. Short sweet but the view to extend if we do hit it off. I am still going to be nervous as anything but I guess I will have to live with it.

Personal training was good today. I have shin splints in one leg. Very weird. But I am staying off the treadmill for a while again. G has me doing these sprints on the bike though. 30 seconds on level 6 just slow going and then 30 seconds up to level 80 where I have to go as fast as I can. OMG it kills me!! Good for me though as he keeps telling me lol.

Kids were at Matt's last night. Haven't heard anything so assuming all is well. I haven't been able to track the mobile phone at all. I think it is because Patrick has had it in his pocket all the time, not around his neck. I am going to have to tell him he needs to bring it out for at least 20 minutes each day so that it marks it. Still he can call it if he needs.

Got my school results finally. Just need to sort my resume and get a photo. I am doing my typing test on Thursday and hope to have it all in the mail by Friday. Fingers crossed that it goes quick from there. I am then going to have to get stuck into this beep test. I will get G to let me run through it at the gym I think.

No comments: