Monday 3 September 2007

A day in the country

Well my day was lovely. M was the perfect gentleman, paying for everything, opening doors for me (cars and shops), was even going to help me on with my coat at one point but I didn't want it on at that point lol. I have to say it will take me a while to feel totally comfortable with it. Mind you by the time I do get comfortable with someone doing that will be about the time they stop lol and in years to come I will say why don't you do that anymore!!

He was very observant and picked up that I like the colour blue a lot even when I didn't even realise I was indicating such! He offered to let me drive his car, which is a very fancy sporty little thing, that I would be scared to drive in case I crashed it lol.

He has also said that he loves listening to me and doesn't think I talk to much!! haha sucker! lol poor guy!

So yes I like him and want to see him again. But still don't know! Yeah I know how can I not know. But I don't!! I need him to make a move I think. He is taking it all very slowly because he thinks that is what I want. Yeah ok it is what I want but not for that long lol. I am ready for the next bit now. I want him to put an arm around me. I want a bit of snogging!! Oh well we shall see.

Patrick was awful this morning. He was playing with Laura's tamagotchi and got rid of all her coins. I first said then he couldn't have the computer for a week. But then found a better punishment. He plays a game on the computer called runescape. It has an inventory. I am going to clear out his inventory. Boy oh boy that punishment hit the spot. But that was exactly what he did to Laura. I feel bad about it but I am going to do it as that is what he needs. He get saying you can't make me behave, you can't make me.... blah blah. I turned to him and said no you are right I can't but...... I can take away your things. I can not do your washing, I can not take you to soccer. I told him if he thought I was mean and nasty now he hasn't seen anything yet if he didn't start making an effort to behave. He had no comeback to that. Again we shall see.

No comments: