Sunday 2 September 2007

My ex husband... the charmer

Fathers day. Woo hoo yeah like the kids really care. They were not keen to be going to his house today but they knew they had to. I also knew that Matt would be angry because handover was at 10am which is the same time his church starts. So he would be late.

Yes he was angry. He came over to where the kids and myself were standing. I started to walk away and as I did he says to me.... now wait for it..... it is good...."you better watch yourself you fucking rag". Told you it was good. Now I said nothing to him. I didn't even look at him.

Now is it any wonder that Patrick has no clue how to behave. I have the joyous task of teaching him that behaviour is wrong and yet the main male role model is contradicting what I say. You can see why I am very quickly going around the bend.

No comments: