Friday 28 September 2007

weighting game

So yesterday G kindly pointed out during my PT session that I had put on weight! Yes I know but I really didn't need him to point it out to me. Ok well perhaps I did. We had a conversation about it over the time I was there. It was done in dribs and drabs. I think he was trying to be nice when he actually wanted to grab me and shake some sense into me.

He pointed out to me all the reasons I wanted to lose weight, ie the cops. He asked me why have I put on weight. Food. He then lectured me about sensible eating and how it isn't about will power. Which I know it isn't. About how I will always have stress in my life. Yes I may like the food but I am going to have to stop eating like I am. If there is something i want to achieve then I should set my mind to it and achieve it. Why is it easier for some people to do that and not others? So my plan this week is to have a week of sensible eating. It did really shake me up.

Dropped the kids at school. Matt picks them up after school and has them for a week. Can't say that the kids were overly excited. I feel sorry for them. They should enjoy the time with their dad but they don't.

So needless to say yet again I am not feeling the best. A week of not spending time with people is sucky. Yes mum and dad are here but they are my parents and they like everyone else have a life. So although I will spend some time with them, ultimately another lonely week is coming up and I am not looking forward to it.

No comments: