Sunday 14 October 2007

Getting it together

I really really enjoyed the movie yesterday. Good message. In one part it was said "If we ask God to give us courage he does not make us courageous but gives us opportunities to be courageous etc." That rung a bell with me. It is very true.

Anywho moving on. How awful is this? It is so nice not having Lachlan here. No fights etc. It is great. Not forever but just for last night and today it is nice. Last night we sat on the floor in front of Ice Age 2 and ate pizza and chocolate. I got to sleep in this morning as there were no fights. I can't wait for him to get older and more responsible.

Took the kids horse riding yesterday. Laura went without the lead rope which was great. Patrick actually went off without the lead rope and without me walking beside him. He was pretty pleased with himself.

I should say that Patrick is the master at the moment for changing the lyrics for songs. The latest... I see you watching me watching you..... its where your doggie peed!! oh dear lol

No comments: