Sunday 21 October 2007

Holy Crap

Met up with G this morning. We went for a long walk and came back and did........."the stairs"!!!! All up an hour. I am stuffed. The little piddly bit I did on the stairs is nothing compared to this time. I certainly push myself a lot harder when I am with someone else. Lol we were going to do it one more time but he said he didn't want me to die. I was bloody close!! Good thing though was a stopped puffing before I got to the car which was maybe a minute walk away so that was good.

On Tuesday I start being a guinea pig for his new work stuff. Thankfully he is not going to measure my fat with the pinch test. Just a tape measure. Not quite as bad but still pretty bad. Oh well. Not doing the beep test as the room will be in use. But have to do this bike test. (will let you know what that is when I know) Abs and push ups. Should be interesting. I also have to fill out a food and exercise diary. lol should be very interesting!! Think it is what I need. I am one of the lucky ones who can lose weight fairly easily if I just put my mind to it so Kate put your bloody mind to it.

Scales not showing much movement this week but that is fine as I have upped the exercise and they never move when I exercise, However I am hoping to start really feeling it in my clothes soon though.

Off to a co-op meeting today. Really not in the mood. Just want to watch movies. It is really hot here today and no air con I hate it. Least my car has it and the meeting place. Even so though. Yuk.

Applied for a couple of jobs with Harvey Normal. It would be good to get one of those.

No comments: