Tuesday 9 October 2007

Tired tired tired

I really need to remember to take my multivitamin! They sure make a difference. I feel really run down at the moment. Shouldn't really say tired but just worn out!!

My PT session went well. Yes my legs were still sore but not to bad. I thought I got out of the cross trainer but G, bless him, saved it for last. That set them going.... oh they hurt for that. Luckily I was only on there for 5 minutes. I hate the cross trainer. We then sat down with a hot chocolate and worked out the wording for his ad for the newspaper. We got a bit stuck but I thought of something on the way home.

Sick of dieting?
Want results that last a life time?
Its time to take control and get serious.

I am a lifestyle consultant who can motivate you to achieve your goals to get you in the best shape of your life and maintain it.

Call G blah blah blah

So I have to finish up his flyer for the letter box drop and he has given me a few other things like a food diary to make pretty and I have to make up an exercise diary and a few other things as well. Busy busy bee. But like mum said it gets me some more free PT sessions lol.

Surprisingly the kids have been fairly well behaved. Mind you having said that Laura has just cracked it. 3 kids with only one TV just doesn't work when one wants to play the playstation.

I have applied online to a few retail places. Dan Murphy's are opening up a store near here. I have put in my resume to Sanity Music and also the Woolworths line of shops. (Big W, Woolworths, Tandy, Dick Smith etc.) Fingers crossed I get something soon. I need money and I need money now. I am trying hard not to think about what I am getting the kids again for Christmas.

Not much else is happening really. The kids go into Vac care tomorrow. They all wanted a day there so it doesn't cost me a huge amount so that is fine with me. Gives us all a break from one another and I can tidy the house up again.


No comments: