Wednesday 3 October 2007

little butterflies.......

Shit shit shit..... Starting to get nervous now. I also had to wear my size 12 goodwill pants!! Fuck it. I could have worn my 10's but the muffin top exploding over the top is not a look I wish to show. After my minor blow out... ok so a whole pack of tim tams over the space of 6 hours is a major blow out I am back on track today. Bugger the maintenance meeting on Friday, that is the only reason I got them. And now I need to buy another packet. Yeah I could have done something else for the meeting but that is the easiest thing and they were on special. I will just buy another packet just before the meeting.

Ok I am rambling. Anything to fill in a bit of time. I am allowing an hour to get into town but realistically this time of the day I doubt it will take close to that but I need to be sure.

I guess I just need to convey I am a confident, self assured person who has all the qualities to be a cop. Which I have, I just don't apply them to myself. But that doesn't matter. I can be a great cop and my personal life does not effect that.

Ok off to put make up on.

No comments: