Monday 29 October 2007

Men are bastards

Well some anyway. Laura has gastro and been vomiting through out the night. I rang Matt to inform him that she can't go into OSCH and he lets me know that he won't be there until 4.30. Like I am a taxi service. Picking the kids up, going back to my house for a while then bringing them back. Not only do I not have the time, I also do not have the inclination. If the kids fit around him then great otherwise no go. Arse hole. He now won't answer the phone so I will be ringing his work when the office opens to leave a message for him saying if he is not there by 3.25pm I will be taking the kids home and he will not having the kids tonight. He goes on about me following the court order well he needs to as well.

J been hanging around again. No joke he really does have the ability to hurt me. I know I am so lonely which makes me venerable and boy does he play on it. That is all I am going into about that. I have not spoken to him for ages but there are txt and emails flying.

Saw G on Sunday. He txt me and said did I want to bring the kids down to colonnades for a hot choc, his shout. After confirming that he did in fact want to be exposed to my kids we went down there. Of course no Laura!! It is like this big conspiracy now about Laura not meeting him. Still it was nice. He went for a wonder around and told the boys that if he goes into a shop with someone he has to buy them something! Well the boys were in on that. He brought them choc. Lachlan thinks G is wonderful. Kept wanting to hold G's hand with G handing him back to me all the time. I said don't you like holding his hand. G said he is a boy. Lol. But he was lifting Lachlan up etc which Lachlan loved as G is so tall. So it was very nice. Of course it made me a bit sad once I got home because I want more. G is the only guy in my life. So of course I am going to get these feelings. Sad and annoying.

G also spoke to the guy he knows at Hardly Normal. Who in turn was going to speak to the guy who did my interview. Who knows if it will help or not but oh well. I am not high enough not to accept outside help in getting a job.

Ok better get dressed and see how madam is traveling. Of course if I do end up having the kids it means I can't go to the gym. Pissed off about that.

No comments: