Monday 1 October 2007

on an even keel!

Really nothing happening here. The last few days have seen me do a mountain of co-op stuff. It has been all complicated with trying to work stuff out within the rules, regulations and acts but I have finally finished.

Today I had over the rent stuff to the new rent coordinator. I am now the maintenance coordinator. Supposedly a low work job in case I do get into the cops.

Yesterday I went to the gym and spent some time on the bike. Worked up a nice sweat. Yuk. The got on the treadmill when Karen arrived for another 10 minutes there. We then did body balance. I enjoyed this one better than last week. I am surprised at how flexible I am. I can do all the "advanced" moves so that is certainly a confidence booster. Ok so I maybe over weight but I am fairly fit, strong and flexible!! Lol what guy would complain about that hehehe.

This morning I was up at sparrows fart and drove down to Seacliff to see if I could find these stairs G was telling me about so I could run up and down them. Surprisingly I love stuff like that. Weird I know. Couldn't find them but went for a walk along the beach for an hour instead. Heaps of people out. Public holiday and all I guess.

My eating I think is a bit better. Mind you have have no money and the last few days I have been scrounging around in the freezer trying to find stuff to eat. Thankfully I get paid tomorrow so I can buy some stuff.

It really is the night that is the killer. I need to really work on that. However overall I feel better so I must be doing ok. I think I am heading back into the zone. Big kisses to you G, although I hated him pointing it out to me it is what I needed obviously.

Off to read some of my book now. One of those books where you just don't know if you really want to read it but then you get more than half way through it and think well I have to finish it now so I can find out what happens!! It is taking me forever to read which is a big sign I am struggling with it. It is ok, not bad but not great either. Blood of Angels. Michael Marshall, for those who are interested. A thriller which is usually my book of choice.

No comments: