Thursday 3 May 2007

another taekwondo rave

So last night we roll up to taekwondo and the 1001 kids. But the instructor decided to split the class. So all the kids one end and the adults the other!! Fantastic. I was the lowest grade in my group which consisted of 4 black belts, a couple of red belts and the rest yellow belts (but with more stripes than I have). It was great!! Best bit was when we teamed up in groups of three with each group having a black belt. So we had to do free sparring (basically belting each other up theoretically without contact! I have bruises to prove that doesn't always happen) So it was 2 onto the black belt. Shit he was good though. Then we swapped and I realised that I would soon it would be my turn!! They were gentle on me though but geez it was hard work. I had sweat pouring off me. (really gross. I will never pick up a guy there. lol I come home looking disgusting) But the absolute best thing was I loved every second of it!! I am still bamboozled about why I like it so much but honestly I have not enjoyed something like this since high school dance.

So there you go another rave about taekwondo!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I am sure the guys there would think, the sweatier the better..lol.

Just me and the three said...

lol maybe