Monday 7 May 2007

guess what

Finally something good to say lol. I think finally I am starting to like my body. The heaviest I have ever been was 86kg. I am not that tall so for me that was huge. I hated my body. I did not feel comfortable in anything I wore. It didn't seem to matter how much I lost I still felt the same at 72kg as I did at 86kg. I am only just breaking into the 71kgs now. (lol and that is only just) but I think all the taekwondo and weights is paying off again. I feel stronger and I think I am looking skinner. I just have to keep this in my head so I can lose some more. I have to have another pinch test done at the gym but I have been putting it off. I may book in for that next week. Hopefully it will have gone done as I need it to be below 30% for the cops and last time I had it done it wasn't.

No comments: