Friday 11 May 2007

My kids are special

Today Patrick had SAPSA cross country. They had to run 2.5kms. He came 25th in about 70 kids. He came first out 0f the school though so I was very proud of him. He ran the whole way. Mind you if they didn't talk most of the way they may have all done better lol.

Laura sweet Laura has a cold. This morning she was foul and I was going to keep her home but then she reminded me that she had an excursion to the zoo. So off she went. She came home worn out and looking awful. Panadol has kicked in now so she is ok. Still be having an early night.

I have spent the day trying to get my lawn mower to start!!! Rachel was going to pay me to mow her lawn. I now have blisters on my hand from trying to get the old thing to work. It is now at Karen and Simon's for Simon to look at when they get home from their dirty weekend!! (lucky buggers) I hope it does start. My lawn is so tall from all this rain. I just haven't had the money for mower fuel and then when I did it was raining and when it wasn't raining I wasn't home!! I think it may have wait until dad arrives with the whipper snipper. I hate to think how long it will be in another 14 days lol.

G has me booked in for another training session on Monday!! Excellent! Really... I am actually looking forward to it. I have a disc for him of the flyers I have done up for him.

I have done my improvised version of the beep test the other day. It goes up by .5 kms each level so I did it on the treadmill. Just increased the speed by that every time it went up a level. Ok not the best way but when I can't get to the courts to do it I figure it is better than nothing. I got to level 6 ok doing it this way. When I get to do it again I am sure it will give me the confidence to keep going.

Still waiting to hear back from the cops but I know I will hear back. How can they not want me!!!

No comments: