Thursday 29 November 2007

Bugger take two

Took meatballs out of the freezer this morning only to discover tonight that I have nothing to have with them. I am way to stuffed to go and get something especially as it was close to 5 when I got home. Pizza it is and I will cook the balls tomorrow and have them myself over the weekend. (lol couple of meals there)

Started at 8 today and was basically full on until 4. I slowed down though I was stuffed. I really struggled from about 3.15 onwards. It is good doing different stuff but sometimes the checkout looks good. However I am sure that when the time comes I will want to get off the checkout.

The chick that I want to slap was in today again. Complaining about how tired she is and just whinged and whinged. I swear she is acting like she is 7 months pregnant not 5 weeks. I am not the only one who doesn't like her so least it isn't just me. She was quizzing me about the supervisors job again today. For heavens sake I don't know and at this point I don't care. I will get informed in due course what is happening there and I personally think it is the last thing on people's mind at the moment. Poor Mark was struggling with the roster today especially as he found out that his wage budget was about $10000 less than the other stores because we are new. Mmmmm don't know where the logic is there given they are thinking ours will be the busiest store!!!

Looks like I am getting full time hours next week. 9-5 at this point. Not sure which days yet. Poor guy I do feel sorry for him.

It is hot here and I hate it.

No comments: