Tuesday 20 November 2007

getting fitter but.....

Saw G this morning. He took all my measurements again and did the fitness tests. Well my measurements went down a tiny bit. So have to tighten up the eating thing. I have been a bit slack the last two weeks so back into it again. Writing it all down. I did the shopping this morning so am prepared for the week ahead.

My fitness is just improving in leaps and bounds. I went from doing 26 pushups on my toes to 32, beep test went from 4.8 to 5.0, the bike test was good. Hard to summarise this one but my heart rate on the last level last time was 124, it was 104 this time. My flexibility improved as well. The only thing that didn't was my abs. That is so hard and the one thing I have been concentrating on. I mean I didn't practice push ups etc but I really tried to do my abs! So that is sucky.

So half good. Just got to work on the food thing.

No comments: