Saturday 3 November 2007

coming out of the woodwork

A guy from Dan Murphys just called me. Gave me a little interview over the phone and then asked me to come in for an interview. It is out at Norwood so that is a big fat pain. On the other side of town. However it all sounded good on the phone. Amazing how much better you get as you get older. I sprouted out so much bullshit about customer service and team work I even impressed myself!! It is a full time position and although not as good as the HN job (which I still don't know about BTW) it would be ok.

I didn't end up going to the coles interview. It was just to far to travel for a job I would hate. If it was closer I would have done it for the simple fact I need a job.

This Dan Murphy store is close. Well at the moment it is but when I move it will be about 20 minutes drive away but that is ok. It means I would still go to my gym. If I get a job near where I live now I wouldn't go the my gym. It would be to far away. I don't like the only gym near me now. It is Zest and having been there before and knowing how much I do about gyms now I really don't want to go there.

Geez it will be so good to be working full time. Not only will have the human interaction but I would have MONEY!!!! Now this will not be a huge pay but hey it is better than what I am getting now!!! Of course the down side is that all of a sudden I am going to be a single working mum to three kids who is studying two degrees as well!! And wow even just writing that is scarey. I am going to be so tired. I am still going to have to go to the gym as well. SO excitement and scary all rolled into one.

I have to say that my eating is getting better each week. Last week was shocking. This week is better. My mantra is no i will have to write it down and G will kill me!! lol. Good motivation.

Kmart gave me the money back for Patrick's phone to. Just in time really as an email came saying that the company couldn't provide the service and offered a whole heap of options. None of which I was happy with. So it worked out well. I ended up getting him a little prepaid thing. Of course Matt knows about it and I can only hope that Matt is being grown up about it all and not using it himself or taken it off Patrick. It is really thin and doesn't have a cord or anything. I am going to see if mum can make a pouch for it or something for it.

Just finished Taekwondo. Really didn't feel like going but I did. Rachel and I went out last night so I wanted to do was sleep. But it was good once I was there.

Oh before I forget. The one person you do not expect to see at a night club...... Your 5 year olds school teacher lol. To funny. She says after a week of teaching she needs to get out. Hey don't blame her.

No comments: