Tuesday 27 November 2007

Make up your mind

So there is a new date for the opening of the store! 8th of December. Now I don't know how true that it as it came from another staff member who knows about as much as I do.

I was at Marion yesterday training. It sucked. The supervisor just threw us on a register and left us!! So much for training. We muddled through with help from other staff but even so. In comparison to Welland the other week it was disgusting!! Lets hope today is better.

Anywho was chatting to the girl who was with me and she doesn't like that other woman that I want to smack all the time either!! We had a good chat/bitch session!!

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy being around people????

Payday tomorrow. My first. I hope anyway. I brought a water cooler today out of my Centrelink Pay and if I don't get paid tomorrow I will be up the creek as the cooler was $100. I still have to put fuel in my car and that will be it really. I haven't really done any shopping so I better get paid tomorrow. Oh I need to buy a uni book as well. Fingers crossed.

No comments: