Monday 12 November 2007

I just wanna...........

I just wish I could start work now!! I hate this sitting around waiting for the days to go by. Ok I am not literally sitting and waiting but it is like that.

Went to the gym this morning with Karen. It was so much better to go with her than by myself. I am going to see if G can fit me in on Wednesdays from now on so that I can go with Karen to the gym on Tuesdays. Of course that will all fly out the window once I start working!! See what I mean. It is a pain all this not knowing!!

Will have to find myself some new shoes this week as well. I only have boots to wear with pants and not only to they have a huge heel, I don't want to be wearing them in the summer. I just got another sports bra off of ebay as well so my money is slipping away pretty quick. I did however find out that the ceiling rent for my new house will be $204 per week. So that is good. Not the $250 like I feared. I also found out that my child support won't change until next year when I do my tax return. Of course shit for brains can ask for a new assessment to be done and in which case it would change then. I wouldn't put it past him to do that. He is such a dick.

Went down the beach with Laura, Lachlan and mum and dad's pup yesterday. We walked quite away which I didn't realise. Dad ended up coming to get us. Someone was coming to look at the pup. I didn't have my phone with me so he had to take the car to look for us. After he finally found us luckily we were on the part of the beach where the cars are allowed so he drove right up to us and took us home. It was then I saw how far we had walked. So although I now have half the beach in the car it was nice to have a ride home!!

No comments: