Friday 9 November 2007

Who Knows.....

Me being so totally anal have basically spent the whole day trying to work out the money situation once I am working. I think I will be better off but not by much because my rent is going to go up by so much. I am not sure of the ceiling rent on the new place but I have been working it out at $250 a week. So that is where most of my pay will go and that is what brings it back down to what I was before. I don't know I really don't. I think I should just stop thinking about it. I only really lose my parenting payment which is $500 a fortnight. And I will be earning way more than that. I was surprised actually though I still keep most things and really as long as i don't earn over $41000 a year I should keep my pension card.

I got a call from Dan's today. I have to do an Responsible Alcohol Service. Or something like that. I do that next Friday. Then of course I have the induction next Saturday. The woman I spoke to today said that she should have training rosters drawn up by then as we are going out to train at other stores. Should be interesting.

Was supposed to go to the gym today. I am such a slacko for not going but I am tomorrow as mum and dad are looking after the kids. It is bad. Well not really. I usually go to the gym 2 a week, See G once a week, go to taekwondo at least 2 a week (90 minutes each time) so all up I do a lot of exercise. So why do I feel so guilty about not going to the gym. I am seriously screwed in the head I swear.

No comments: