Sunday 22 July 2007

fingers crossed everyone please

Had our monthly co-op meeting again today. Looks like I have my house. Ok I can't really put my hand up for it at the moment as we only just decided to not renew the tenant's lease and as i am rent co-ordinator I have been the main instigator. Hey though she has been the one in the wrong. She was supposed to get her rent up to date and in advance by two week. That has not been done. So sorry not my fault and I will have your house thank you very much.

I was not game enough to speak to the people who are in charge of putting people in the houses so I got someone else to do my dirty work for me. I don't know how that went as I had to leave the meeting early. But looks good at this stage. A four bedroom house. With an extra bit of living space. I won't know myself. It faces the wrong way for the sun of course but there are roller shutters on the front windows so that will keep the worst of the heat out.

Next thing is fighting with the major dick himself to get the kids shifted to this school that is 2 minutes down the road by foot. He will claim it is to far for him to travel but he only has to make 4 trips in a fortnight so get over it pal. I will fight for it I can tell you. I am sure if it goes to court the courts will see it my way as well, especially as it is a bigger house for the kids. Best news is that while my income stays the same so will my rent. So I will be paying $216 fortnight for a four bedroom house.

Lol can you tell I am excited. I am going to have to save some of my "johnny Howard" money for removalists. I will move the majority but the furniture will have to be done by the guys in the know. Looking at mid September at this stage. I am going to have to get some more cupboards as well. Oh and the big downer at this point which is going to kill me is that it is going to be very hard to get ADSL. Mum and dad havn't even got it yet and they have been there over a month now. I am going to have to go back to dial up. Shit shit damn damn. Not happy Jan about that.

Ahhh the sacrifices we make for our kids lol

2 comments:

Penny said...

oh yuck on the dial up!

but woohoo on the house.

speak up..make sure they know you want that house

Just me and the three said...

Many people know I want the house it really shouldn't be a problem. But I got someone just in case to make sure it was offered to me. I will ring that person later just to check lol.
I will get ADSL at some point just not for a while until they find a port for me. But there are a few people waiting apparently.