Wednesday 11 July 2007

kill me now

before I went so I could soldier on but I think I am paying for it now. I actually feel sick as well as the whole head cold thing happening. I plan on curling up on the couch with a blanket and watching Panic room (for the 100Oh geez I feel awful. I really don't think I should of had my PT session. I drugged up with codralth time) soon. Just wish I had choc's! One good thing about not having a car.

The car...ummmm.....well. Hasn't that turned into a nightmare. I spoke to the guy today and apparently they "found" some more damage and had to ring the assessor again. He said because they had already agreed to fix it they would go ahead still and do that. So up shot of that is no car until middle of next week. Now when organising all this and how long I would have to wait if I wanted a loan car etc etc I chose to do it this week because I didn't have the kids this week. I stressed to the repairers that I needed it back by Saturday. Yes Yes I was told. Yeah right. So the repairer and I had a few words. Him telling me they were a crash repairers and not a car loan mob. And me telling him that I was a single mum with three kids and a customer. I got a call back about an hour later and it looks like I may have a car. He will let me know for sure tomorrow so fingers crossed for that one.

Still no word from J. Sometimes I think I am fine this is getting easier. (like today) but then I think back to Sunday and Monday when i felt like shit and was missing him. Time will make it easier but I still live in hope that one day he will call me and say sorry Kate I am a dick and I can't believe I have waited so long. Lol don't see it happening but I live in hope because I am a bloody hopeless romantic!

No comments: